Monday, June 20, 2005

My Very First Written Interview

1. What is something that makes you laugh uncontrollably?
Sometimes life in general. More specifically, my girl Gracie & any corny TV show with a laugh track.

2. What books are on your "To Read" list?
Check out my wish list @ amazon.com.

3. What's under your bed?
A tupperware filled diaper changing items: diapers, wipes, Boudreaux's butt paste. Can't wait to potty train!

4. Undoubtedly, you have taught Gracie many things in the past year and a half. What is something she has taught you?
She has taught me to love bigger than I ever thought possible. And less sappily - PATIENCE! I thought I had learned patience from my teenage students, but they are no comparison for "The Slowest Man Alive" & his daughter.

5. If you owned a restaurant, what would you serve?
I love to experiment with Italian food & I love to bake, so maybe I'd do some kind of Italian Bistro/Bakery. With fun pastas, salads, pastries and lots & lots of non-Italian Creme Brulee!

Thank you to Janet for the questions!

The Official Interview Game Rules
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creme Brulee is my favorite dessert. Mmm.

Thanks for answering!

Hey! You have lots of books on your list that I want to read, too. Book Club???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home