Friday, June 17, 2005

Yum yum

I've decided that My Girl Gracie may have some eating "issues." Today, I caught her eating dirt (again, I'm up for Mother of the Year). When I told her that it's yucky & "eew," she said something along the lines of uummm. The same sound she makes for ice cream & Pepsi. She even ground it between her teeth. I've been trying to tell myself that this is something every kid does - that's kinda true, don't you think?
Then the other day when we we're driving in the car & she was chewing on her fingers as usual, when I heard her choking. I looked back to see what was lodged in her throat, only to see her entire hand jammed into her mouth. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Her open mouth was smiling and giggling. She was gagging herself. Gee, I'm so proud.
If it wasn't for the cute chubby cheeks & rolls, I'd worry. xoxo

2 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I love those "Proud Mommy Moments" don't you?

Hey - look at it this way - dirt - could be the "natural" teeth cleaning agent! ;-)

Kiss the Dirt Eating Wonder for me!
(I won't even tell the story of JLo once eating kitty litter... not the clean kind...)


Rachael

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger nicole said...

Natural tooth paste - yeah, that's the ticket! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home