Saturday, June 11, 2005

Cherry Parade

Went to the Cherry Parade today in Leona Valley. So much fun. Saw lots of old friends. I never really enjoyed the parade before, I always thought it was kinda hokey (it is). But it was so much fun (did I say that already?) with Gracie. She waved at the pretty queens and ooh'ed & ah'ed at the floats. It was quite the affair. Just goes to show that sometimes it is good to go back to where you came from. Especially if you've gone out & done things with your life & have a cute baby Grace to show off. (Wow - that may sound a little proud, but I guess it is my blog!)


Aren't we the picture of hokey-oakey-ness? xoxo

ps - Shout out to HB(R) & hubby. I'm so honored to know that you both are visiting me here. It was so nice to see you this weekend. Holla back.

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo yo yo! Good to see you too! Them thar kids are getting big. Their eating habits are both questionable though...
Hope Buena Vista is / was fun!

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dearest!

It was such a very fun weekend. Great pix; I love Gracie's lei...very tropical.

Total side-note, but we sign our docs today. Yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home