Thursday, June 16, 2005

We're Baaack! II

Back from the lake. Had lots of fun. I am this close to jumping the wake (I've been saying that for a year now). I think I'll be able to get it next time, we'll see. The last ride I took was probably the best ride of my life (or at least in a long time). The water was perfect & I had just so much fun! I love that.
Gracie didn't ski this time, but she loved to sit on the swim step & splash in the water. Screamed when we had to take her out. Did I mention that at one point I referred to her as the spawn of satan? Randy said I shouldn't say things like that because she "soaks it all up," but I think it's just because it implies that he's the devil.
We had lots of kids on this trip: Gracie, Kayla, Riley, Tyler (7 weeks old), four of John's nieces & nephews and Mike's girlfriend (whom I love, even if he is 16 years her senior).
Speaking of little beings, there were a bazillion bugs on this trip. I came home with spider bites, fly bites, ant bites & mosquito bites. Bugs bite. But I guess that means we played hard & had a good trip.
Next stop - Laughlin, NV for Lake Mojave, wakeboarding, & a little gambling. We're staying in a hotel (rather than camping) and bringing a babysitter. I am so looking forward to this trip. Our boat is scheduled to be packed with Broesels, Nessa, Muellers, Romero, the babysitter & her friend, and maybe Rus & Joy. As usual we can always fit one (or five) more, so anyone who can come is more than welcome.
It is good to be home. xoxo

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Glad you're back! :-) We've missed you! sounds like you had a wonderful time!! ;-) Looking forward to hearing about the next trip!

Rachael :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home