Wednesday, July 27, 2005

No, That's Not a Harry Potter Potion

I have been such a little Martha Stewart lately. I made yet another batch of apricot jam the other day. I'm just so proud of myself, I may even make peach jam when the time comes. The only drawback comes from cleaning up. There is a reason my brother-in-law says I cook like the Muppets' chef. I can't remember the chef's name for the life of me, but I do know that he says, "do-dee-do!" a lot, throws things everywhere while cooking & generally makes a huge mess. After seeing the photos, I may have to agree. xoxo
ps - we're leaving tomorrow early. See you in two weeks!

3 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't mean the swedish chef from the Muppets?

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger nicole said...

Oops! You right! Any ideas on his name? xoxo

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) Yummy! I'm making fig preserves soon! Too bad we don't live closer - you could borrow a cup of sugar!

Have fun on your trip!

Rachael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home