Wednesday, July 13, 2005

72

Randy's been working a 72 (hours, that is) for the last three days. He's coming home tomorrow morning, then working another 72. It's usually no big deal, but these last few days I've been missing him lots.
I usually miss him less when I have lots of things planned. Since he'll be working Friday, Saturday, Sunday (home Monday a.m.), does anyone have any suggestions to help keep me busy? If you say clean the house or something like that, I may barf. That's what I'm doing today. Cleaning, that is.
Ok, the pity party is over. Thanks for your time. xoxo

4 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GIRL'S NIGHT OUT!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I'd sure LOVE to see the both of you, and NO I won't make you clean OR pack!
oxoxo

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come visit?

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger nicole said...

Malia - Can't shop, I'm broke.
Janet - We may have to do a GNI (in), all my babysitters are working or out of state.
Joy - we'd better see you before we move you ;)
Brandon - I love you for asking. I miss HB lots! Next time Randy's working a bunch, we'll plan it.
Thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home