Thursday, August 11, 2005

News

This is big news for me, but if you're turned off by talk of poo, stop reading. A few days ago, GracieGirl did something she has only done once before - when she was first introduced to the world of solid foods. She went a whole entire day with out pooping! This made for a great day for me, because every day is usually a three-poop day. [I warned you - all poop talk here.] It was a day of happiness & freedom (from gagging), yet a little tense as I wondered when and if the eruption would occur.
Well, I'm pleased to announce that Gracie is finally growing into her bowels. She has since switched from three a day to a nice & healthy one a day. I can't wait to share this entry with her when she's a nice & obnoxious teenager. xoxo

3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Here's to our GracieGirl and normal bowels! :-)

Rachael

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't be offended, but I am not a parent (human-wise anyway). However, the parallels between raising dogs and children are somewhat stunning. I did not talk about or think about poop on a daily basis nearly so much as until I got a dog. You wonder, "how can so much possibly come out of another being?" I don't poop that much and I am a good 3 - 4 times it's size (talking about the dog). Why feed her so much if she's just going to poop it out? So I can hear what you are saying loud and clear, dealing with less poop is a champagne moment! Congrats!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger nicole said...

SO true! I keep telling myself that it only took two weeks (& lots of "spots" on the carpet) to train our dog, Harley-Sue. Maybe it won't be much longer to potty train Gracie? xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home