Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm Official

Look! I got my business cards made today! I didn't blur out any of the info because I figure, if you can drum up some business for me, then it'll be worth any wackos calling. The only thing that will be different on the cards when I get them is that it will say "mobile" instead of "cell".
There has also been discussion about including a picture on the card. I didn't have time to get a pic taken for this batch, but what do you think? Picture or no picture?
While Dane (Kimi's man) was designing the cards for me, he and Randy thought they'd try making a few cards with pictures on them, just to see how it would look. They made one with a Reef girl on it & one with a very large black woman. Randy says he wants to give both out & pass them off as his wife. xoxo

2 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a graphic designer and printing professional, and as a somewhat modern woman, I personally don't understand the whole "put your photo on your card" thing that realtors do.

It's always some overstyled glamour shot and then when you don't look that way when you hand your cards out you confuse the issue. Besides, aren't you standing there when you give them the card? Plus, shouldn't you make an impression without your photo? I just don't get it.

But if you have to do it, use the reef girl, they never show her face, just make sure her hair is similar to yours. *grin*

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea about the picture, but Yay! Congratulations! Business cards are fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home