Monday, August 15, 2005

The Latest


  • GracieGirl survived the thunderstorm - with a self-inflicted black eye & a fear of sleeping at night. Breaks my heart.
  • There is currently an adorable sign in front of our dirt. This precludes the actual moving of the dirt, which they do before they build the actual house. The sign looks like our contractor's biz cards:
Can you tell why I love that she'll be building our house?
  • I got Tiger today. I can't wait to play with it!!!
  • I'm sure there's more but I can't think through all this screaming, which I'm trying to ignore so she'll sleep. Poor baby. xoxo

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiger is so fun! I loooooove widgets.

Poor Gracie.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger nicole said...

Me too me too! The whole reason I wanted Tiger was for the widgets. I need to add more. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home