Saturday, July 02, 2005

Update

  • Had a rock-star of a time in Laughlin.
  • Signed up for a typepad account.
  • Only using it to host photos for now.
  • You can see pics from our trip here.
  • In order to procrastinate the unpacking process, I made apricot jam today. Yes, jam.
  • Still haven't jumped the wake (damn it), but Kristal did.
  • Was moderately nice to the 17, 19 & 20 year-old dates of Randy's 33+ year-old friends.
  • Ashamed of myself for not being actually nice to those girls. They're nice girls. The 17 year-old minor just makes me nervous.
  • Lost 20 bucks gambling.
  • Wish I'd had more time & energy to do some serious gambling.
More to come on all this and more. Just too too tired for now. xoxo

3 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back. Not that I don't want you to be having fun on vacation, I do, but then I miss reading your blog. The pictures of your trip are way cute! Gracie is getting so big.

I can't believe you made jam. You are so homemakery! Don't tell me you picked the fruit yourself.

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

more time, energy, and money!!!!!!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger nicole said...

Yes, actually I picked the fruit & everything! Aren't I Martha Stewart-y? xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home