Tuesday, July 05, 2005

He's hitting Milan runways next



Randy's fashion sense on vacation was in full force. Please note the lovely socks n' sandals that he wore out one night. He also got a really cute (i.e. manly) pair of board shorts. The only problem was that they were a little big & his crack was hanging out the whole time, and not just a little crack - a lot. Then there were the blue & white board shorts. Let's just say that they just shouldn't sell swim trunks with any white over any area that you don't want made public.
I think that just about says it all.

To make up for teasing him about his ggrreat fashion sense, I should note:
I had a great time with him on vacation. I love that he's such a great, genuinely nice guy & yet a real-change tires-build houses-fireman-kinda man at the same time. I was reminded how truly lucky I am. Ok, you can all go barf at my sappiness now. xoxo


Panties: 2
Potty: lots
Not counting nap time, which I don't.

3 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

:-) And to think...when Mr.Nicole makes it good, I'll be able to say I knew him when he was only blog candy. :-)

XXO!
Rachael

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Oh man, we went bowling last week and Will wore a shirt inside out, khaki shorts, and black dress socks--pulled up to his knees! Lovely.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger nicole said...

Bowling is actually where the socks & sandals came into play. Aren't we lucky girls! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home