Sunday, July 10, 2005

Team America: World Police

We watched Team America: World Police the other night. Started out the movie thinking: I can't believe they made a whole movie with puppets. After watching it though, I'm partly disgusted & partly impressed. The movie was probably one of the raunchiest (ie. the sex scene) I've ever seen - and it was all in puppetry! Some clever parts:
  • Anything having to do with Kim Jong Il ("I'm So Ronely")
  • The F.A.G. (Film Actor's Guild)
  • The way T.A. blows everything up (the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Pyramids, etc.) & thinks it's a good thing
  • Hot dog eating, self-blowing up Michael Moore
  • When Hans "Bricks" told Kim Jong Il that if he doesn't let him inspect the entire palace, then the U.N. will be very upset & send him a letter telling him so.
  • The movie's ability to make fun of just about everyone & everything.
I don't necessarily recommend that you see Team America, but I'm sure you'll go through a complete range of emotions if you do. xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home