Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Fortune Cookie Says, "Do not take things that don't belong to you."

Go ahead. You can call me shifty, or conniving. But after waiting til my hair turned grey in the drive-through at Panda Express, I could not tell the lady that she gave me way more food than I'd paid for. I had only ordered a one item combo (no drink), but was handed a large bag of glorious Chinese food which included two 2-item combos, a side of teriyaki chicken & an extra large root beer.
On the drive home, I was thinking about Karma & what my pay back would be. I had planned on sharing the one-item combo with Gracie, to control my portions. Karma's payback: Sneak in a few thousand extra calories, in exchange for all the ill-gotten free food.
GracieGirl and I ate like queens for lunch today, and will probably do so again in a half hour. xoxo
ps - In case you're wondering, I did have to go to my kitchen to figure out how to spell teriyaki.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Katie Blanton said...

It's alright, it's always OK to stuff yourself with sodium and grease every once in awhile! And I would have just posted teriyaki with the wrong spelling...isn't that what spell check is for?

Hugs,
Katie

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Partial karmic payback was two extra trips into Wendy's to get the stuff you thought you ordered and another for a fork.

HAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home