Sunday, March 19, 2006

Girls' Nite

My 13 year-old cousin spent the night last night, to keep me & GracieGirl company while Randy was at work for three days. We had such a nice time, but we didn't do any of the fun stuff she usually does at sleep-overs (bra-freezing, truth or dare, etc.). She made me realize, nicely, that I am getting old[er] and so uncool in the world of a teenager. It is nice not to be at that awkward age anymore, but a little sad at the same time. How neat to have so many possibilities ahead of you.
I have such great memories of Marissa's dad, my Uncle Jim when I was growing up. It is so nice to see what a fantastic daughter he has. xoxo

2 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. I have a 14 year old sister and we don't quite connect yet. I am hoping the bond will grow, but I used to have great fun with my other sister, who is seven years younger than I and we are very close now.

Malia

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i had such a great time the other night! sorry i made u feel old. lol hopefully we can do it again sometime, and we can finish the scarf by next winter. ttyl
<3 marissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home