Thursday, March 23, 2006

Where's The Wiggles?

I haven't been writing lately, 'cause I haven't had anything exciting to say. Gracie's growing like a weed, we're picking out cabinets & flooring for the house, going to Havasu April 1. But nothing terribly exciting. Until this.
That's right. The Wiggles are coming to LA. I was totally excited & wanted to take GracieGirl (I know she'd love it), but then I saw the price tag: about $50. PER PERSON! If anyone has an in with The Wiggles, I wanna go! xoxo

4 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Please just forget that you ever heard of the Wiggles, and never tune them in on your tele, they are quite dastardly.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Kathryn said...

UH I LOVE THE WIGGLES! I saw them the last time they were in L.A!
I cried when they came on stage! I know, weird.
I was just so excited. I guess that was 2 years ago.
It was great.
I wanna go too!!!!!!!

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That wasn't me.

Are you busy Saturday April 22nd?

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger nicole said...

huh? xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home