Thursday, February 23, 2006

Like A Bad Dream

Randy leaves for work at 4:30 in the morning. I'm usually barely conscience when he leaves. For some reason this morning, I actually woke up enough to hear GracieGirl wake up with him. Here's what I heard:
  1. Gracie wakes up.
  2. He puts her back to bed.
  3. He quietly leaves.
  4. The front door opens & his truck starts at exactly the same time.
I ran out of bed to find Gracie on her way to wandering around outside in the dark. This morning, I'll be buying some kind of child-proofing kit for the doors. xoxo

3 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very scary!

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are very interested in your story. Please contact us via our web site.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger nicole said...

nice. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home