Monday, December 19, 2005

L'Office

I know I've been a little MIA lately (Tis the season & all that), but I feel I need to offer an explanation. Since there isn't room for my computer in our cozy (700 square ft.) home, we put it in the laundry room. Thus creating L'Office [laundry room-office].
L'Office is attached to the garage, which is detached from the house. This means that inorder to check an email, post a comment, or anything fun like that, I have to put my shoes on, get bundled up (I don't do well with the cold) & go outside. So, with the cold weather (for me that means anything below 50) I've found that it's just been easier to stay inside.
I probably won't post much until Christmas, but here are some photos I've recently added to keep you busy:
FS39 Christmas Party - Las Vegas
FS39 Christmas Party - Wilshire
Our House Project

Christmas (cookie making, Santa visiting).
xoxo
ps - I can't wait to tell you what I got Randy for Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pic's! Have a very Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home