Sunday, November 27, 2005

Fabulous Friends & Family

I had a really nice holiday weekend. Got to see lots of out-of-town friends & family.
  • Thursday: Great diner with the family where I drank a little too much wine & announced to the dinner table that I'd like to get my tubes tied. "Oh, no, um I was just kidding." seems to peel people of the walls after that apparently horrid remark. (Heather - I'm so missing you right now!)
  • Friday a.m: Kristal kicked my butt at the gym. It was so very obvious that she's running a marathon next weekend & I am not.
  • Friday p.m: GracieGirl & I went to Wendy's house & spent the night. So nice to see Wendy & catch up.
  • Saturday: A very small amount of Christmas shopping & decorating.
  • Sunday: Pumpkin pancakes in the morning. Dinner at my Uncle Jim's in the evening (He calls Gracie - Gracie James).
With the end of Thanksgiving weekend comes the end of Nicole's Birth Month. Followed appropriately by the birth of Christ. xoxo

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say double knot them if that’s what you feel is right!

You already have the most beautiful and talented girl in the world. You'll know if and when the time is right have more kids, or not. How’s that for advice? :)

Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home