Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hi-ho Hi-ho. . .

Did I tell you I've gone back to work? I've decided that although real estate is a great tax write-off, it is just no fun. This morning, I am getting ready for my second day substitute teaching at the very same elementary school that I went to. It is also the same school that GracieGirl will probably go to.
It's seriously different than the other schools I've taught. One of the teachers was shocked when a parent was late picking their kid up from school. She really has no idea. xoxo

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Katie Blanton said...

2 high fives for real estate not being fun! Have fun in the classroom...although beware of kidergardners!!!!

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! I want a day with some little kids. High schoolers get on my nerves some days. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home