Thursday, May 26, 2005

Too much good stuff!

  • Randy put up the cutest white picket fence for me today.
  • Now I don't have to worry about my girl trying to play in the street.
  • The engineer should be done with our plans within the next few weeks.
  • Met with a contractor we loved.
  • She's a woman.
  • Not the butch kind.
  • She suggested we put coffered ceilings in the kitchen, dining room & master bedroom.
  • Added a 1/2 bath in the garage (Randy's excited).
  • Broesel's party Friday.
  • Katie's bachelorette party Saturday.
  • Closed escrow yesterday.
  • Actually quite comfy in the one bedroom cottage.
xoxo

2 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Whoa! I love the celings! :-) I bet the white fence is adorable - so now she'll look even cuter playing her in all new "safe" yard!

Rach

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the ceiling, too! Very cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home