Thursday, January 05, 2006

Stay Outta My Way

Since I've had Gracie, I've become the worst driver around. When we bought my Pilot, I was a little disappointed because I wanted something super-snazzy-nice (read: Beemer, Acura, Lexus). Today, I am so glad I didn't get the super-snazzy-nice car, because I would have freaked out every time I curbed it (which happened again yesterday).
Just in the past two months I've hit orange lane markers, scraped the side on some branches & curbed it twice. You know I'm driving extra well when GracieGirl yells wheeee. I blame my crappy driving entirely on my daughter. She's so darn cute that I have to have the rear-view mirror positioned on her at all times. Honestly, It's all her fault. So if you see me on the road, turn around & run for cover. xoxo

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I better not have kids then...I am already a bad driver....I don't need a cute kid in the back making me any worse!

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, happy 2006!

I am a horrible driver as well. I want to move to a city with public transportation so that I won't have to drive ever again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home