Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Few Things

  • We're leaving for our cruise on Saturday.
  • I've been called the E.O.F. If you know what that is (& you/your spouse don't work with Randy), I'll send you a dollar.
  • Tomorrow will be my third day subbing this week, which is three too many.
  • It hit me tonight - I'm gonna miss my girl Gracie so so so very much.
  • Firemen are great cooks.
  • I'm teaching a kindergarten class tomorrow, which is slightly scary to me.
  • We had our tax appointment today, which always stresses us out.
  • Our new furniture was delivered today, also stressful, but very exciting.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google said the following: (End Of File) The status of a file when its end has been reached or when an instruction or command resets the file pointer to the end.

I'm guessing that's SO not it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home