Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-changes

It is a big day in the Land of Everything Nicole. Thanks to my Dear Old Dad (aka anonymous), you can now reach me at www.everythingnicole.com. From there you will be redirected here.
While you are waiting to be sent to my blog you will see a series of four pictures. These are not some of my favorite pictures (one is of Randy, Gracie & me hours after I gave birth). But as they were put there by my dad who probably thinks they're all lovely (being a dad and all) they'll stay for a while.
Unfortunately, the look of my site is not changing at all. I would desperately like to personalize my blah-g, but I just don't have the time to go through it all right now. In other words, I need help (hint, hint)!!!! xoxo

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will help! Tell me when! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home