Thursday, January 19, 2006

We're One of Those Gross Couples Who Share EVERYTHING

Since Randy works (and shares a shower with) a bunch of men, it's no surprise that he has athletes foot. But when he brings it home to me, that's another story. While bleaching our shower, I was complaining to him about the itchy feet he's caused me when he put it all in perspective: "Some men bring home VD to their wives, you got athletes foot. You got the better end of the deal." I'm pretty sure some men bring flowers home, rather than fungus. xoxo

3 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better athletes foot than VD but better flowers than athletes foot!

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Katie Blanton said...

LOL! Yes, I guess it could be worse, but flowers are always a plus!!! Especially when there is no reason at all...just an I LoVE YOU (Randy you reading this?)

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if you're bring home athlete's foot, you better ALSO be briging home flowers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home