Monday, January 16, 2006

WHACK!

I've had to spank GracieGirl four times now, and each time my heart breaks & I cry (real tears). Now, I do realize that spanking is un-P.C. & all, but I will not raise a child who doesn't know that there are consequences to her actions. Besides, Randy says that the police will warn you twice before they shoot you, so a spanking is just readying her for the real world.
I do warn her lots before I smack her cute little bottom (Gracie, I really mean it this time, do that again & you're getting a spanking). Her little mouth turns down & her eyes start to water. She cries for a few minutes & then moves on to some cool toy she has. Me, on the other hand, feel the need to cry & write about it FIVE HOURS LATER. xoxo

UPDATE: In all of my well-spent time this morning, I made a scarf & hat for my cousin & finished a hat for Randy. xoxo

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Katie Blanton said...

My heart breaks for you!

Miss you lots
Hugs!
Katie

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was finding myself spanking my daughter multiple times per day as well, and I hated it. I finally started taking off her clothes and diaper and spanking her with a paint stirrer. After that I've only had to spank her 2-3 times in a month! I know it sounds horrible to spank a naked child with an object, but wouldn't you rather spank less than more?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home