Wednesday, November 09, 2005

GNI




Had some friends & their kids over for a Girl's Night In. Picture this: Me, Kimi, Karley, Trisha and all of our kids (Kayla, Riley, Troy, Kennadee & Tavie) all piled into my tiny 700 square-foot-one-bedroom house. It was chaos. Pure chaos, but so much fun. You can click on the pictures to see more of the craziness.
One thing that was productive for me that evening: It has been confirmed that I have no fashion sense. First was the shoes. I pulled out some white tennies that are a few years old, but still kinda cute. "Hey, are these still in style?" Pure silence. Followed by laughter and some very serious, "No, Nicole. No. No. No."
Then I tried on the dress I'm wearing to Randy's station's Christmas party. The girls approved the dress. I then said I was thinking about wearing it with some leopard print shoes [I've seen this in the JCrew catalogue, so I know it would look good]. Apparently, that was a fashion fo paw as well. Moral of the story: Don't ever ever ever let Nicole shop alone. xoxo
ps - I also love love love these & don't care if they're not as adorable as I think!

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those shoes ARE adorable! I say yes to the shoes!

 
At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shoes!!!

Looks like you all had fun! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home