Monday, November 14, 2005

Yes, I Know I Really Do Watch Too Much TV

I love TiVo. No, I really love TiVo. So much, in fact that I've come to expect all of the niceties of TiVo to be present in real life.
Listening to talk radio (my favorite) & miss something? I'm instantly looking for the instant replay button.
Having an important conversation & later think of something snappy to say? Rewind, please.
Out at lunch & my cell phone rings? Wait one minute. Let me pause this.
They say that once you've tried TiVo, real television just isn't as good. Now if I could just pause the real life version so that I could sleep in one of these days. xoxo

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life needs rewind, replay, and pause FOR SURE!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Katie Blanton said...

Once you start TiVO you can't ever go back! I love it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home