Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Ten on Tuesday:10 Weird Things About You

  1. I can't stand to touch the walls in a shower - even if it's my shower.
  2. I always, always have chapstick within arms reach.
  3. My toes are pretty long.
  4. I make my bed almost every day. Something I never used to do.
  5. I could eat a lot of string cheese in one sitting.
  6. I don't really like dogs, even my own.
  7. I love to floss my teeth. One of my first thoughts after having any kind of steak is generally, "I wish I had some floss."
  8. I blow my nose very loudly. My students used to think it was a joke.
  9. I get very crabby if I don't run or go to the gym in the morning.
  10. I hate going to the dentist so much that he now prescribes me valium before I go.
xoxo

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why shower walls??? I have never heard that one before!

I had a friend that didn't like touching ice!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger nicole said...

Malia - I think you can totally do a make-up TOT.
Jenna - Don't ask me why, but I hate touching the shower walls. But I should note that it's only when I'm showering. I don't mind cleaning it or anything! xoxo

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Totally agree with the shower walls thing. They just always seem dirty, no matter how much they're cleaned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home