Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I am Only a Little Geeky & Need Help from a Bigger Geek

I am currently moving my blog from blogger to typepad. Since I paid for the typepad account, I figured I better use it. I also might upgrade the account, so that I can have my own domain name (shh, don't tell Randy - I've spent to much already) (Crap, I forgot I tell him everything anyway - can't keep my mouth shut!). So far, so good, except it didn't transfer the pictures that go with by blog entries. Any suggestions? I'll let you know when the move is complete.

Also, my Bluetooth mouse does not run smoothly. I'm having a hard time pointing at things on the screen.

Turns out, I am not the geek I would like to think I am. I just have quite the fondness for geeky gadgets. xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home