Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'm the Mother Who. . .

Took my girl Gracie to a Valentine's Day Party in which:
  • I let a friend of a friend (who I had just met) take her and another little boy for a walk.
  • I told people that my daughter is a little bit of a slut (most of her little friends are boys).
  • I thought she had wandered into the kitchen, but had actually wandered outside toward the [fenced off] pool.
  • I let her party until 10:30, and then finally decided to leave when she puked from an overdose of sweets & an underdose of rest.
I'm such a good momma. If there is such a thing as karma, I'm in trouble. xoxo

5 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! She was having fun. She even puked right in the middle of a laugh. Poor thing.

Drew left after he was had taken off his sweatshirt, shirt, and pants and was roaming around in underwear and socks.

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor gracie :( I hope her tummy is better now!

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are very interested in your story. Please contact us via our web site.

Thank you.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger nicole said...

ha ha ha. I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry, dad. xoxo

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny anonymous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home