Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Think Pink

Janet, you'll love this:
GracieGirl is learning her colors. Just so happens that every time she names a color, it's pink. She'll hold up her orange purse, or a red ball and proudly say, "Pink!"
This is appropriate because Pink is one of her many nicknames. When she was growing big in my belly, I couldn't wait to find out if she was a boy or girl. When I found out & told my dad, being the proud Pop-pop that he is, he called his parents (my Granny & Papa) right away. Granny squealed when he simply said, "Think pink. The color for the season is pink." The name Pink has stayed with her (along with pumpkin, munchkin & tatertot). xoxo

2 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love nicknames!! Pink is so cute and so girly!

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Yay for pink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home