Thursday, October 13, 2005

Cheaper Than. . .

Went to the 99 Cent store today. I haven't decided if I'm in love with that place, or totally repelled by it. Granted, there were some great deals (bags of candy corn: 2 for 0.99), but the quality just isn't the same. After much research (half a bag of candy corn), I've determined that although a great deal, it's sometimes better to pay the full $1.19 for candy corn at Target, rather than save a few pennies.
The reason I went there in the first place was for two all-important items: A coupon holder (not sure where else I would find one) and a new purse for Gracie. I didn't find a coupon holder. I'm guessing that's because you can't use coupons at the 99 Cent store.
The Girl's purse on the other hand, has become somewhat of a sore subject for me. She insists on taking it everywhere. That alone wouldn't be such a big deal. I know kids get attached to random things, but this purse happens to be very orange and very plastic. It's hideous. So, I was looking for a cheap alternative to the nasty orange purse.
Things I wasted my 99 cents on:
  • Bootiful plastic silver purse for the Girl
  • 2 plates and 2 bowls for GracieGirl
  • Box o' fake Oreos
  • Hand soap, which I can't open
  • Lotion that I'm now afraid to try
  • Foil.
Isn't shopping fun!?! xoxo

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those stores are fun!! Shopping should be considered a sport!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home