Friday, September 16, 2005

What A Difference A Day Makes

Everything is back to normal, as far as my computer goes. The first tech guy I talked to was the kind that just reads from their database & tells me what to do. After half an hour, he had completely confused himself & me, so he transferred me to the real tech guy - the tech man. Who promptly walked me through the problem & had my mac back to normal within five minutes.
After I got off the phone, I then spent the night face to face with the potty. I'd like to blame it on the apple fiasco, but I think it's something I actually ate.
Feeling much better this evening & looking forward to the weekend: Sugarland (free) concert tomorrow night & the last lake trip of the year Sunday. xoxo

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger nicole said...

No no no no! No buns in this oven, just some bad pasta, I think.
Malia, I miss your blog & hope your doing well!!!!!!!! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home