Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sunday

Sorry it's been a whole week. The lake was awesome. Got to wakeboard everyday. I can almost jump the wake, but I've been saying that for years. We even got pictures of Randy holding Gracie while wakeboarding! They are on a friend's camera, so I'll post them soon.
Had a great day today. Spent time with my dad & got a lot done around the house. We still have tons of boxes to unpack, but it's starting to feel like home.
Sunday's goal for the week: Prayer. Take the time to pray/meditate and focus my thoughts. xoxo

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Joy said...

You just may be a "granola-eater" at heart! Yoga, and now meditation...I'm liking this! :)

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger nicole said...

You still won't ever see me hugging a tree ;)
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home