Friday, May 20, 2005

Rubbish


Today, I bought a trash can for $129.99. Before tax. When I first started looking for one, I couldn't believe that anyone would spend anything over $50.00 for a really nice trash can.
The problem is that now that we are in our cute little cottage, the only place for a trash can is right next to the fridge. Which makes it also right next to the kitchen table. And next to the back door (which we use a lot). And next to the bathroom door. And next to the living room. Basically, the trash can is going to have to be in the center of the house, so it had better be cute. This is the logic I used in succumbing to my consumer urges (for which Randy & I seem to be famous).
I now own something to hold my trash that cost enough to feed several starving children in Africa for a year. I may be going to hell. I think I'll start volunteering to even out the karma that's coming my way. xoxo

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!
I need it.
Where can I find it?
What is the brand name?
Is there a web site for the manufacturer?

xoxo

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger nicole said...

Are you sure you can handle the guilt? xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home