Sunday, October 02, 2005

Going Bad, In a Good Way

Turns out, I'm spoiled. This isn't some sudden revelation that I just had, more like an accumulation over the years. If you know me, then you probably know that I've always been spoiled. My brother refers to me as our parents only child. My dad's advice for Randy when we got married: Just don't ever forget that the world is always traveling somewhere around Nicole. I don't think Randy took that advice for granted, because he is the main cause of my spoiledness.
I'm not bragging about the spoiling (although, I do love it), I'm just letting you all know that I am aware that I am so very spoiled. Now that I've come clean, my question to you is: what do I do with this knowledge? Can I use it to better the world?
Being in the spoiled state that I'm in, I'm having a hard time thinking of others. xoxo

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only wish I could orbit more closely to you!

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, enjoy being spoiled..that's all. Just remember to be spoiled means you have to spoil in return!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home