Monday, March 28, 2005

Hmm. . .

Bought our plans for the new house today - yea! Immediately after we got home, I started calling engineers to have the plans engineered for our lot. Only one (out of 20) called me back. I now know it is going to be a very long process. But it is very exciting - we get to pick out everything!!

I'm about to win the mother of the year award:
I put together a slideshow for my new DVD burner earlier today. An hour & a half later the thing isn't working & I'm not too happy. Gracie wakes up from her nap, so I decide to play with my girl & give my computer a break. I can't get the damn thing out of my head. She is now watching cartoons & I'm geeking it up. Randy says he thinks it's ok, as long as it doesn't happen all the time. Considering the pangs of guilt, I don't think it will become a habit.

FYI's about Randy & Gracie:
  • She can now knock & say, "Kna kna!"
  • She loves chocolate.
  • We caught her making out with Riley yesterday - open mouth & everything.
  • Randy was highly upset by the making out.
  • He's outside weedwacking right now - what a guy!

I've now spent way to much time online. xoxo

2 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Hi! I love the picture of you and Gracie on the carousel. So cute!

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow nicole thats a really cute picture of you and Gracie.She always has a smile on her face! Shes such a happy baby I just love her~!~
Jessie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home